Why smart businesses choose hosted Exchange
Hosted Microsoft Exchange from Red I.T. Solutions offers a variety of access options for greater freedom, flexibility and control.
Some reasons why business owners like you are making the switch:
Simplicity – Hosted Exchange is easy to set up and requires very little administration by your IT team. Migration is painless – transfer all of your current email data quickly and securely.
You’re on the go – with hosted Exchange you get anywhere access with robust mobility features so you can work from any location.
Improve employee satisfaction – know who’s available and who is not with the presence feature integrated with Outlook and Lync Instant Messenger and easily schedule meetings with shared calendaring. It’s likely your sales teams are on the road. Give them more ways to do work from anywhere – keeping your sales pipeline growing.
Here are a few facts about how your peers are using Exchange features to get business done:
• 67% of SMBs use instant messaging in the workplace
• 65% of SMBs have at least one employee accessing business email on a mobile device
Get the facts. Call us at Red I.T. Solutions and we’ll answer any questions you have on how hosted Microsoft Exchange could change your business.
For users: High desktop and mobile productivity
- Business-grade email, shared calendars and shared contacts
- Sync your data across all your devices
- Extend mobility to smartphones and tablets on any OS
- McAfee-powered virus and spam protection
For admins: Simple but powerful control
- No hardware to buy, no software to manage
- More control and security than on-premises—but less complexity
- Choose Exchange 2010 or Exchange 2013
- Centralize your management of users, devices and services
- Integrate with your on-premises Active Directory
- Plan flexibility: mix and match users and services
For users: Collaborate better than ever
- Extend secure, real-time collaboration
- Integrate new communications channels within Outlook and OWA
- Deploy visual availability indicators of colleagues’
- availabilityChoose Lync Enterprise for voice and video chat, screen sharing, virtual meetings, and more
- Get Lync Click-to-Call for one-click calling with Hosted PBX
For admins: Unify your communications channels
- Reduce travel costs with one-click video conferences
- Empower employees to choose the right tool for every discussion
- Increase productivity on PCs, the web, and most mobile devices
|Fewer systems to integrate & learn
Fewer points of support
Fewer users to create and manage
Fewer passwords to remember
Fewer bills to pay
|More services for your users
More mobility and productivity
More protection for your business
More ways to leverage the cloud
|Full integration. You can provision and manage all your
add-ons directly from your Control Panel.